2020-2021 CLASS ROSTERS
La Casa Abierta de la Escuela Secundaria de Crossville se llevará a cabo cada mañana durante nuestro inicio alternado. Solo los padres pueden asistir con sus hijos el día del reinicio. Por favor no traiga otros miembros de la familia o niños.
New for 2020-2021 -chromebook usage agreement
- Each student and their guardian must read and sign the Chromebook Usage Agreement.
- When Chromebooks are distributed during the allocated time at the beginning of each school year, each student must pay the annual Technology Usage Fee. THRERE WILL BE NO FEE THIS YEAR TO COVID-19.
- Students shall be responsible to pay for and replace any items of the One-to-One gear that is permanently damaged due to carelessness, loss, or negligence.
- At the end of a student’s seventh and twelfth-grade year, ownership of the One-to-One gear may be transferred to the student, or their guardian if the student is under 18 years of age, provided certain criteria is met.
- The full policy and procedures may be viewed here.
please take the parent survey below.
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
All Dekalb County School students will be enrolled at the DeKalb County Registrar’s office, which is located at 1724 McCurdy Avenue North in Rainsville, Alabama. Parents who want to enroll their students will need to bring designated information for their students. Information includes the student's birth certificate, student shot record, social security card, proof of residency for the DeKalb County area, and any legal documents pertaining to the student. All paperwork will be processed through the registrar’s office and will be sent to the assigned school.
For any additional information that may be needed please contact David Marks, DeKalb County Schools Registrar at 256-638-6771.
Click on links and video below for information pertaining to student enrollment.
The DeKalb Virtual Academy is now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year. Students in grades K-12 are eligible to apply. Registration is from July 13-July 24. Apply now! If you have any questions please call 256-638-6771.
2020 Amazing Shake Winners !
dekalb county Technology competition winners
Student Videos & performances
Zoey Weaver and Anahi Olivares @ JR . Beta Convention . Runner up in Poetry & Science . Way to go Girls!